Even if you don’t speak Spanish, this film is for everyone in your family. The story line is funny and heart warming. It’s defiantly a movie that makes you feel and think about the importance of family. I was invited to interview the main actors of the movie, Fernanda Castillo and Mauricio Ochmann in Houston as well as attended a private screening.
Here are my 5 reasons why you should support this film:
- The film is for your entire family. From your 10 year old kid to your 90 year old grandma!
- The storyline is different and really makes you think about how we live our daily lives, don’t want to give too much away.
- It touches an illness that is rarely spoken which is glaucoma
- It’s a Mexican film, growing up for me I never saw actors that looked like me a so to see a film in Spanish is a major plus for me.
- And lastly, it is funny. There is nothing like having a good laugh with your loved ones.
Hope you make your way to watch Ya Veremos!
Until next time,