Happy Tuesday everyone,
Today I want to share with you tips and products that have worked for me in regards to having healthy hair. If you met me a couple of months ago when I had long dark healthy hair then you know how much I took pride and joy in it. Then I got crazy and decided to cut and do an ombre, which unfortunately got my hair a little damaged. I’m happy to report that my hair is getting back to being healthy and here is what has helped.
Hoy les quiero compartir algunos tips y productos que me han funcionado para tener pelo sano. Si me conociste algunos meses atrás saben que tenia mi pelo largo y muy sano. Recientemente decidí pintar me lo y hizo que mi pelo se resecara. Pero gracias a estos siguiente productos mi pelo se ve sano.
1. Coconut Oil, has saved my hair. Seriously! Before you shower grab a small portion of regular Coconut Oil and spread it on the bottom tip of your hair for about an hour or so. This will help your dry hair get the oil it needs. Then wash your hair like you normally would. You will instantly see the difference in the texture of your hair. You can also sleep with it on. Coconut Oil, can be found at your local grocery store.
1. El aceite de coco es muy bueno para el pelo. Solo ponte lo en las puntas de tu pelo por una hora o toda la noche y enjuagas tu pelo con tu champú normal. El aceite de coco se puede conseguir en cualquier tienda de comida.
2. Briogeo, Don’t despair, Repair! Deep conditioning mask also helped repair my hair. I found out about this mask from my monthly Birchbox. This mask has avocado, sweet almond & argan oils, strengthening keratin protein, rose hip oil, soothing aloe, and super hair-essential vitamins B5, D, A, E and biotin. This mask is perfect for damaged, colored hair as well as for the ladies whom blow dry or straighten their hair everyday. You can buy Don’t despair, Repair here: Briogeo Hair
2. Briogeo, Don’t despair, Repair! Es una mascarilla para el pelo muy bueno. Después de usar la primera vez ve el resultado. Esta mascarilla también es buena para aquellas que se secan o planchan el pelo todo los días.
3. I bought this conditioning mask on my last trip to Mexico, my cousin swore that it worked magic and it did. After my Briogeo was done this was my back up. The best part is it was just $4 unfortunately they don’t sell this brand in the U.S. so if you’re ever in Mexico make sure to get you a bottle of, Shot.
3. Esta mascarilla de pelo llamada Shot es muy barata y buena. No la puedes conseguir en EUU pero si en Mexico.
4. My last recommendation is to wash your hair with cold water this helps your scalp as well getting your hair that extra shine that it needs.
4. Mi ultima recomendación es que se laven el pelo con agua fría. Esto les ayuda para dar brillo y mas.
Remember we are all unique and our hair is part of our stamp. Treat your hair right with love and care and you will begin to see healthy results.