As some of you may know me and my dad like to go and try new things around town. He has really made me appreciate good food and I would like to share some of my top 10 spots in Houston…Trust me I will not let you down 🙂 Hope you guys take my advice and get out of your shell to try new things!!! (they are in no order I like them all)
1. Hokkaido Sushi – You can never go wrong with sushi, and the prices here are great 🙂 then you can walk over to have a Tapioca right next door
9108 Bellaire Blvd # B, Houston, TX 77036
2. Sinh Sinh– Great prices and great chinese food….love their general taos chicken as well as their creamy walnut shrimp:)
9788 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston, TX 77036
3. Christie’s Seafood– Hands down the best fried shrimp I have ever had, plus their Rockerfeller Oysters are to die for its baked in the oven with bacon, spinach and cheese…I have been going here since I was a baby!!
6029 Westheimer, Houston, TX 77057
4. Bijan Persian Grill – Never had persian?? You should try their chicken and beef plates…plus you get free fresh pita bread…and they also have hookah
5922 Hillcroft Street, Houston, TX 77036
5.Star Pizza- CHICAGO deep dish pizza all the way….you can choose white or wheat bread…GO FOR WHEAT!!
2111 Norfolk Street, Houston, TX 77098
6. Don Cafe– Vietnamese BBQ sandwiches are the best here…trust me when my brother is in town thats all he wants to eat:)
9300 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston, TX 77036
7. Banana Leaf– Food from Malaysia….there shrimp with mango is soooo yummy!!
9889 Bellaire Blvd #311, Houston, Texas 77036
8.The Boiling Crab– Best Crawfish in town…the wait is usually 2 hrs on weekends but hey its totally worth it!!!
8300 W Sam Houston Pkwy S #268, Houston, TX 77072
9. Juice Box– When your down for shaved ice, fruit, ice cream, flan all soaked in caramel… yes all in one…its a must have!!! Take cash only…
9889 Bellaire Boulevard, Houston, TX 77036
10.Taqueria Mexico Lindo- Menudo on the weekends is the best…their chicken Flautas are my favorite…their gorditas are finger licking and if you have had the famous Tacos form the parking lot at Escapade club who do you think makes them?? yup these people right here 🙂
7626 Clarewood Houston Tx 77036 ( by Plaza Americas)